|Vehicle Model||Rate Per Km||Per day KM Limit||Driver allowance per day|
|Hatch Back (Indica or equivalent) AC||8.50||250.00||250.00|
|Sedan (Swift Dzire or equivalent) AC||9.00||250.00||250.00|
|MUV (Mahindra Xylo or equivalent) AC||12.00||250.00||250.00|
|SUV (Toyota Innova or equivalent) AC||12.00||250.00||250.00|
|VAN 12 Str (Force Traveler) AC||18.00||250.00||300.00|
|VAN 15 Str (Force Traveler) AC||21.00||250.00||300.00|
|Luxury (Audi A4 or equivalent) AC||62.00||250.00||500.00|
Ghaziabad is often referred to as ‘The Gateway of UP’ and is a part of the National Capital Region (NCR). Ghaziabad is a huge and distinct city which has a nearly perfect network of road and railways. Ghaziabad was founded in 1970 by the emperor Ghazi-Ud-din and was carved out of Meerut district and declared an independent district in 1976.
Ghaziabad has been named as the second fastest growing city in the world after Beihai, China and has already become a major industrial and educational hub in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The district of Ghaziabad is situated in the middle of Ganga-Yamuna doab.
Ghaziabad also offers its visitors and residents lot of fun places to hang out. Some of the most popular hangout destinations in Faridabad are as follows:
Situated at the banks of Kali Nadi, this temple lies in the Ajrara village of district Ghaziabad and is highly respected and believed in. The temple was built by Hindu King Ajaipal. The temple attracts hordes of pilgrims throughout the year.
Located in the outskirts of Ghaziabad on Ghaziabad-Meerut road, this wildlife sanctuary is a huge setup spanning across 2073 sq kilometers of land and is home to a large variety of animals and birds. Where sloth bear and wild boar are chief attractions of the sanctuary, it is also home to numerous species of varied fauna, fishes and birds.
Dedicated to Hindu Mahadev Lord Shiva, Dudheshwar Nath temple is a very famous religious estination in Ghazaibad. It is said that long ago a cow released her own milk into a hole dug by her and later this temple was built around that hole. This temple is said to date back to 5000 years.
Located in the vicinity of main city of Ghaziabad, this destination has a natural canal and is a popular picnic spot for the locals as well as tourists. This is surely a must visit destination for every visitor in the city.
Also called as Nakka Kuan, Nahoosh koop is the name of a well built inside Mukhteshwar Temple in Garhmukhteshwar, Ghaziabad. It is believed to be built by King Nahush who is said to be one of the forefathers of the mighty Pandavas. The well is filled by water from the Holy Ganges and is believed to be of prime religious importance.
Ghaziabad lies right next to the national capital New Delhi and hence has numerous great tourist destinations in its vicinity. Some of the most popular weekend getaways from Faridabad are as follows:
1. Nainital : The Lake District of India, Nainital is one of the most loved hill-stations in the entire country. The chief attraction and life of the town is the Naini Lake which is spread throughout the city and beyond at a height of 2084 meters from sea level. Nainital is a city surrounded by six more lakes in addition to Naini Lake. The region around is packed with lakes, mountain peaks, temples and picturesque natural landscapes.
2. Haridwar : With River Ganga, in her purest form, flowing through the heart of the city, Haridwar is one of the most important pilgrimage destinations on the face of the country. The chimes of temple bells and divine chanting of priests is what keeps your ears busy in this pious city. The Ganga Aarti at Har-ki-Pauri ghat, each evening is famous all around the globe and is broadcasted on many television channels on a daily basis.
3. Corbett National Park : Situated on the banks of Ram-Ganga reservoir, Jim Corbett National Park is another wonderful tourist destination and adventure spot that is abode to a plethora of wild animals including tigers, elephants, leopards and many more. The National Park is well known for its open jeep tiger safari which is an adrenaline packed adventure.
4. Alwar : A prominent city in the heritage state of Rajasthan, Alwar is well known for its incredible architectural heritage. The history of Alwar dates back to 1500 BC. The chief attractions of the city include Bala Qila Fort, Siliserh Lake Palace, Vijay Mandir Palace, City Palace, Jai Pol, Moti Dungri, Sariska Palace, Sarafe bazaar and more.
5. Agra : The epicenter of Indian tourism industry and home to the crowned jewel of Indian architectural heritage, Taj Mahal, Agra is a heritage city in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The city has been the capital of Mughal dynasty and is dotted with innumerous Mughal monuments left behind. The chief attractions would include Taj Mahal, Sadr Bazar, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh, ateh pur Sikri and more.