|Vehicle Model||Rate Per Km||Per day KM Limit||Driver allowance per day|
|Hatch Back (Indica or equivalent) AC||8.50||250.00||250.00|
|Sedan (Swift Dzire or equivalent) AC||9.00||250.00||250.00|
|MUV (Mahindra Xylo or equivalent) AC||12.00||250.00||300.00|
|SUV (Toyota Innova or equivalent) AC||12.00||250.00||300.00|
|VAN 12 Str (Force Traveler) AC||18.00||250.00||350.00|
|VAN 15 Str (Force Traveler) AC||20.00||250.00||350.00|
|Luxury (Audi A4 or equivalent) AC||62.00||250.00||500.00|
Gurgaon is an urban city in the state of Haryana and one city which has witnesse rapid growth in terms of urbanization in the recent past. The city has the third largest per capita income in the country and is a leading industrial hub in India.
The name of the city has recently been changed to Gurugram. The city has a complex park system which maintains the ecological balance against the smoke through the industries. Hence, we can safely say that the city has been well planned.
Gurgaon also offers its visitors and residents lot of fun places to hang out. Some of the most popular hangout destinations in Faridabad are as follows:
Kingdom of Dreams is situated in Sector 29 of Gurgaon and is India’s first t live entertainment, theatre and recreational spot. The complex is spread over 6 acres of area and is divide into Nautanki Mahal, Showshaa Theatre and cuisine gully. The superstar Shah Rukh Khan is the global ambassador of Kingdom Of Dreams.
This temple in Gurgaon is dedicated to the Goddess Sheetla, who is believed to be an incarnation of the deity Goddess Durga. The temple is packed with visitors throughout the year except for the months of Jul to Aug.
This shopping mall is one of the largest in all of Asia. The mall features innumerous variety of merchandise of nearly every Indian and foreign brand. The mall also has meditation area, coffee shops, restaurants and a unique beer garden.
A fort built in octagonal shape by the local nawab, Faujdar Khan in 1972 is another interesting place worth a visit in Gurgaon. The fort has a bauli, sheesh mahal and jama masjid. The fort is in ruins now but it was once famous by the name of Dilli Darwaza, meaning “Door to Delhi”
This is one of its kind museum in the entire country which preserves and features vehicles that date back to the commencement of 20th century. The exhibition gallery at this place presents over 100 historically significant and artistically inspired transport modes.
Faridabad lies right next to the national capital New Delhi and hence has numerous great tourist destinations in its vicinity. Some of the most popular weekend getaways from Faridabad are as follows:
1. Chandigarh: Celebrated as “The City Beautiful”, Chandigarh is an extremely interesting city. The city is well known for its full-of-life vibes, its cuisine, clean roads and classy people. Chandigarh also has a plethora of tourist destinations like Zakir Hussain Rose garden, Rock Garden, Chattbir Zoo, Mansa Devi Temple, Sukhna Lake, Cactus Garden and many more.
2. Ajmer : A city famous for the Dargah, Ajmer lies in the western state of Rajasthan. The Khwaja Ajmer Sharif Dargah is one of the chief and most respected places in India. The city is surrounded by the Aravali hill range and gives a panoramic view of the mountains. Pushkar is another major pilgrim destination which lies just next to Ajmer.
3. Agra : The heritage city of Agra served as the capital city of the country during the initial Mughal reign. Later, the capital city was shifted to Delhi. The architectural heritage that this city possesses therefore is no less than the heritage of the national capital New Delhi. Imprtant places of visit would be Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daula, Mehtab Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri and Jama Mosque.
4. Nainital : Nainital, the hill station with a lake is awe-inspiring in every way. The lake is the center of attention throughout the city but city also offers great shopping markets, temples, observatory, waterfalls, zoo and a lot more. The city is surrounded by six more hill stations that have lakes within them.
5. Delhi : Delhi, the national capital and the heart of the country is one of the most energetic, lively and awesome cities in the country. The city obviously has rich cultural heritage with unique and incredible monuments like Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, India Gate, Jama masjid, Akshardham Temple, Red Fort and so on.