|Vehicle Model||Rate Per Km||Per day KM Limit||Driver allowance per day|
|Hatch Back (Indica or equivalent) AC||9.00||250.00||250.00|
|Sedan (Swift Dzire or equivalent) AC||9.50||250.00||250.00|
|MUV (Mahindra Xylo or equivalent) AC||12.25||250.00||250.00|
|SUV (Toyota Innova or equivalent) AC||12.50||250.00||250.00|
|VAN 15 Str (Force Traveler) AC||22.00||300.00||950.00|
The city which never sleeps, Mumbai is the financial capital of India. Also known as ‘The city of dreams’, Bollywood is born and brought up in Mumbai. Mumbai is one of the most loved city in the country, major reason being it home to Bollywood. But apart from Bollywood, Mumbai is well renowned throughout the country and beyond for its sea breezes, wada pavs, local trains, dabbawalas and the list goes on and on.
Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra and is also the cultural capital of the state. The city is lively all the time of the day. Mumbai is frequented by travelers throughout the year owing to the amazing beaches that it is home to and the magnificent architectural legacy that the city possesses
Mumbai offers its visitors and residents lot of fun places to hang out. Some of the most popular hangout destinations in Mumbai are as follows:
One of th most iconic landmarks in the city of Mumbai is the Gateway of India. The gate was built by the British empire to celebrate the arrival of King George v and Queen Mary. This is one of the major ports of India. The destination is one of the most important tourist spot in the city.
One of the most prominent religious sites for Muslims in the country, Haji Ali is a dargah built in respect for the Muslim saint Pir Haji Alli hah Bukhari.The 400 year old structure is well known throughout the country for its religious sanctity. Also the local stalls outside the mosque complex offer some finger licking good munching options.
Juhu beach is one of the largest and most frequented beaches in India. The beach is located in close vicinity to the celebrity -homes in the city and hence, attracts maximum tourists and locals alike. The beach receives maximum incoming crowd during the weekends however.
Also referred to as the queen’s necklace, Marine Drive is one of the most beautiful spots in the city, especially during night hours. The sea builds an arc around the city and beautiful lights running across the wonderful city of Mumbai can be viewed at once while experiencing the cool sea breeze and faint water showers from the sea below.
About 9 Km away from Gateway of India and in the middle of Harbour is one of the chief places to visit in the city.. Housing a labyrinth of rock-cut temples, their artwork represents some of the most intricate and impressive carvings in India. The main Shiva-dedicated temple is a magnanimous structure full of halls, courtyards, shrines and pillars with a 6m tall statue of a three-faced Sadhashiva depicting Shiva as the destroyer, creator and preserver of the universe.
Mumbai has numerous great tourist destinations in its vicinity. Some of the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai are as follows:
1. Lavasa : A city built artificially in its entirety and a heaven in itself, Lavasa is one of the favorite weekend getaways from pune. The town is built around a huge lake and the mountains surrounding it make the visitor’s experience divine in every sense. The city is still under construction but is flocked by students from Pune and Mumbai everyday in huge numbers.
2. Lonavala : The favorite destination for every youngster from Pune and Mumbai is undoubtedly Lonavala. The hill station offers its visitors an instant escape from reality and lands them amidst the clouds in the green lush mountains and cold breeze. Lonavala has a number of tourist spots out of which Lion’s Point is the most frequented one.
3. Mahabaleshwar : Another hill station at a distance of 120 km from the city center of Pune is Mahabaleshwar. The hill station is famous for the elevated view-points that it home to. The centuries old Pratapgarh Fort is also situated in the close vicinity of Mahabaleshwar. The hill station has many places of interest ike Venna Lake, Pratapgarh Fort, Mapro Garden, Wilson Point, Dhobi Waterfall and many more.
4. Shirdi : Located in a small town in Maharashtra called Kopargaon, Shirdi is known for its religious sanctity which is built out of respect for the Hindu saint Sai Baba. Shirdi Sai Baba temple is one of the richest temples in the country and is flocked by hordes of people in unbelievable numbers throughout the year. It is also a major weekend destination from Mumbai.
5. Alibag : A serene beach very close to Pune is Alibag. Youngsters frequent to the place to replace their trip to Goa with a short and sweet trip to Alibag. Alibag is also well known destination fr the beach weddings that are organized here. The town is situated around 180 km from Pune which is very easily accessible during the weekends.