|Vehicle Model||Rate Per Km||Per day KM Limit||Driver allowance per day|
|Hatch Back (Indica or equivalent) AC||8.50||250.00||250.00|
|Sedan (Swift Dzire or equivalent) AC||9.00||250.00||250.00|
|MUV (Mahindra Xylo or equivalent) AC||12.00||250.00||250.00|
|SUV (Toyota Innova or equivalent) AC||12.00||250.00||250.00|
|VAN 12 Str (Force Traveler) AC||18.00||250.00||300.00|
|VAN 15 Str (Force Traveler) AC||21.00||250.00||300.00|
|Luxury (Audi A4 or equivalent) AC||62.00||250.00||500.00|
Short for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority is a coherently built city and is an integral part of National Capital Region (NCR) of the country. Came into administrative existence in 1976, the city is renowned as India’s greenest city.
In addition to greenery, Noida is one of the most important IT hubs in the country along with Bangalore and Hyderabad. The roads and overall infrastructure is wonderful as compared to other cities in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Noida also offers its visitors and residents lot of fun places to hang out. Some of the most popular hangout destinations in Noida are as follows:
This is an art museum that mainly features paintings based on modern and contemporary Indian styles. The gallery offers a plethora of paintings done in various techniques.
Officially termed as Botanical Garden of Indian Republic (BGIR), the garden is home to more than 10,500 individual plants of over 900 different species and covers an area of 164 acres.
One of the chief hangout locations in Noida is the greatly famed GIP mall. The mall attracts hordes of people on a daily basis as it offers huge shopping complex, multiplex, food court and restaurants. This mall is one of the largest operational malls in the country.
This is one of the largest amusement parks in all of Asia and is always stuffed with visitors. The amusement park is divided into two sections: La Fiesta and Road Show.
This place is a delight for bird lovers and bird photographers. The bird sanctuary is the only one of its kind in the entire state and hence is of highest importance for bird photographers and enthusiasts.
Noida lies just next to the national capital New Delhi and is hence has numerous great tourist destinations in its vicinity. Some of the most popular weekend getaways from Noida are as follows:
1. Agra : The home to the seventh wonder of the modern world Taj Mahal, Agra is one historic city in Uttar Pradesh. This city is the epicenter of all tourism that comes to India each passing year. The city is packed with innumerous monuments and historical heritages. Most important monuments to visit include Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Akbar’s Tomb, Itimad-ud-Daula, monuments in Fatehpur Sikri and lot more.
2. Shimla : It would be safe to say that Shimla is the favorite hill station of Indians and foreign visitors. The city with its climate and scenic beauty is one of the most visited cities in the country. The reaon behind is that the city is surrounded by equally beautiful and breath-taking places like Rohtang Pass, Kufri, Chail, Naldehra, Kullu, Manali and many small but beautiful villages.
3. Rishikesh : Well known as the Yoga center of the world, Rishikesh is a pious city in the state of Uttarakhand. The city is blessed as the Holy Ganges pass through the heart of it and the environment throughout the city remains stress free. The city has a different angle too. Rishikesh is the most renowned adventure sports organizer in India. Water sports, bungee jumping and more.
4. Chandigarh : The capital city of two Indian states, Haryana and Punjab, Chandigarh is one of the cleanest cities in India. The city is commonly referred to as “The Beautiful City” and is packed with a number of interesting places worth visiting like Rock Garden, Dolls Museum, Chattbir Zoo, Elante Mall and many more.
5. Delhi : The national capital of the republic of India, New Delhi has an immensely rich cultural heritage. You need at least one week of continuous sightseeing if you want to officially span all important destinations housed by Delhi. The most important of them would include India Gate, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Parliament’s House, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple and the list goes on.