|Vehicle Model||Rate Per Km||Per day KM Limit||Driver allowance per day|
|Hatch Back (Indica or equivalent) AC||9.00||250.00||200.00|
|Sedan (Swift Dzire or equivalent) AC||9.50||250.00||200.00|
|MUV (Mahindra Xylo or equivalent) AC||12.25||250.00||200.00|
|SUV (Toyota Innova or equivalent) AC||12.50||250.00||200.00|
The city of Youth, Pune is one of the liveliest cities in the country as there are a huge number of students known for the climate that it enjoys all year round. Pune probably would be the only city in the country where at any given day of the year, you can go out and feel comfortable wearing a jacket or a t-shirt. Both of them work just fine. Such is the brilliance of the climate of Pune.
The city is also well-known for its renowned colleges and is a chief educational hub in the country. Most areas in the city has British architecture and Pune is one of the most prominent IT hubs along with Hyderabad and Bangalore.
Pune offers its visitors and residents lot of fun places to hang out. Some of the most popular hangout destinations in Pune are as follows:
One of the most historic and iconic monument and a chief tourist site in the city of Pune is Shaniwarwada. It is the burnt fort of the Maratha empire and has huge culturl sanctity in the hearts of Puneites and Marathis. The plac is flocked by tourists and the locals alike on any given day of the week.
A meditation center which is also known as Rajneesh Ashram, Osho Ashram is very popular among the foreign tourists and is flocked by them all year round. The complex also houses a beautiful garden which has lush green flora and is a wonderful place to relax.
Also known as the Pune-Okayama friendship garden, this is a garden which has unbelievably lush green landscapes throughout and is open to visitors during morning and evening. The garden also offers play area for children and is very popular among the locals.
This ancient temple stands in the heart of the city in JM Road and dates back to 8th century. It is dedicated to the Hindu Lord Shiva. Its structure was carved out of a single piece of basalt rock resembling the Ellora caves in design. This temple, however, also houses the statues of other Hindu Gods and Goddesses.
Also named as Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, this place was once home to snakes and reptiles only. A few years ago, the place was transformed into a full-fledged zoo which has a variety of animals, a lake for boating purposes and a toy train which takes visitors on a tour throughout. This park is the most visited place in Pune.
Pune has numerous great tourist destinations in its vicinity. Some of the most popular weekend getaways from Pune are as follows:
1. Lavasa : A city built artificially in its entirety and a heaven in itself, Lavasa is one of the favorite weekend getaways from pune. The town is built around a huge lake and the mountains surrounding it make the visitor’s experience divine in every sense. The city is still under construction but is flocked by students from Pune and Mumbai everyday in huge numbers.
2. Lonavala : The favorite destination for every youngster from Pune and Mumbai is undoubtedly Lonavala. The hill station offers its visitors an instant escape from reality and lands them amidst the clouds in the green lush mountains and cold breeze. Lonavala has a number of tourist spots out of which Lion’s Point is the most frequented one.
3. Mahabaleshwar : Another hill station at a distance of 120 km from the city center of Pune is Mahabaleshwar. The hill station is famous for the elevated view-points that it is home to. The centuries old Pratapgarh Fort is also situated in the close vicinity of Mahabaleshwar. The hill station has many places of interest ike Venna Lake, Pratapgarh Fort, Mapro Garden, Wilson Point, Dhobi Waterfall and many more.
4. Mumbai : The financial capital of India and the dream city of every Indian, Mumbai is situated only 128 km away from Pune. Mumbai is one of the most loved city in the country, major reason being it home to Bollywood. But apart from Bollywood, Mumbai is well renowned throughout the country and beyond for its sea breezes, wada pavs, local trains, dabbawalas and the list goes on and on.
5. Alibag : A serene beach very close to Pune is Alibag. Youngsters frequent to the place to replace their trip to Goa with a short and sweet trip to Alibag. Alibag is also well known destination fr the beach weddings that are organized here. The town is situated around 180 km from Pune which is very easily accessible during the weekends.